Monday, July 27, 2009

long live the QUEEN :)

yeayy! one day left before i go back to malaysia, and please dont ask me how excited i am :) alhamdulillah my resedential permit renewal sttled just now, n i cant believe my dean is so kind and helpful today. FYI shes fierce like a lion, like all the times. u might wanna mengucap istigfar berdoa banyak2 before u enter her office, but today luckily, luck was on my side :) she even called the police officer, and the officer was actually waiting for me when i arrived at his office. when hundreds other foreigners had to struggle and wait for like hours to see him, i got my VVIP pass. how cool is that :)) thanks prof!

dad called this evening, reminding me to fast during nisfu shaaban. and i almost spoil the surprise of coming back home because im all excited when he mentioned nisfu shaaban is next week! u know whats that mean? that means i got to fast with them! yes! with ayah n ibu! perhaps with my other siblings if they are coming back for the weekend! n we can sort of make our own pre-ramadhan celeb. berbuka bersama2, makan makanan sedap bersama2, ohhhhh indah nya :))

ok people! see u when im back from my vacation! come on, u know i dont do blog when im home. hahaha.

p/s: today is definitely my lucky day, probably because i woke up for my subuh prayer :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

amlost la pulak akak ni.

mizahanafi said...

oit..xpenah solat subuh ke?hahahaa..
tipu jee..

raihan said...

amal: u jgn kurang ajar kt sini!

mizah: weihhhh berdosa tau ckp aku mcm tu. hahah. kadang2 x terbgn lahh. smpai hati kau mizah!!

MAYisabeau said...

uh..
tey is waiting for u i guess..
hadus, banyak lak nyamuk tyme nak umen ni en..