Tuesday, August 18, 2009

announcement!


people been asking me why do i rarely seen on9 through ym. and my answer is simple, i don't do ym anymore. oh mi god ym sucks big time mannnn!! to me at least! used to have a good relationship with it, but now naaaahhh! suka sgt buat perangai ym ni! boooo!! ha see? even ym change!!

so now I'm on skype. lets hope this one will serve me good! but stupid skype it doesn't allow apostrophe so instead of raihan.ma'mon my id is now raihan.mamon (dad ur name is surely unique!) add me in ur list, because im not sure whether i'll be using ym ever again! dont be shy, come on ;))

2 comments:

Ika said...

i'll add u..me kepoh..hahaha ;-)
skype best kot! even my practical exam skrg tru skype! gilee hi-tec..hehe

raihan said...

omg really?? haha! ok i dah approve ;)) gila hi-tec college u!