Saturday, August 22, 2009

study mode-ON.


everybody at Malaysia now must be busy preparing juadah berbuka puasa, but here i am sitting in front of my laptop munching my 5star chocolate. hehehe, I'll join u guys tomorrow OK ;) speaking of ramadhan! how i wish I'm at home with my family now. omg life is hard without u guys, tsk tsk ;( ok! dh dh malas lah cerita pasal kemeriahan di rumah, benci!

i just wanna let u guys know that I'm running out of time! exams are coming real soon! and I'm just ABOUT to start. don't worry this is not unusual. I'm really a last minute person and it kinda works that way. a lot of portion to be covered and i just got 15 days left! ok that's FAST!! and poooooff! I'll be in Malaysia again right after my last paper! that's the sweetest part ;))


ENDLESS i tell u!

so I'm in study mode. might rarely update my blog. wish me luck people ;)) oh and one more thing! my sleep cycle has changed now! since its ramadhan, u'll prolly see me on9 as early as 5! i guess its good for my knowledge grasping as well ;) tk cr everyone!


6 comments:

foodislove said...

all the best for ur coming exam darling!

jia you!!!

raihan said...

thanks winn ;))

kisah cempaka said...

gud luxx k raihan!!

raihan said...

thanks bett!! enjoy malaysia!! enjoy bazaar ramadhan, enjoy shopping raya~ waaaaa jealous!

kisah cempaka said...

CEMPAKA lahhh!! :P
haha
thxx!!
nnti raya jgn lupa bg angp0w :P

raihan said...

omg omg its still a secret ke?? hahaha!! ok lah CEMPAKA!! ;pp x kerja lg xpyh bg angpow! ngeh ngeh!