Friday, September 18, 2009

eid mubarak :)



in 2 hours time I'll be in the cab to the airport. finally its MALAYSIA again :) really cant wait to reach home and see all my family members!

alhamdulillah, Ramadhan this year is more meaningful than the previous one to me. i dapat pergi terawikh even though not all the nights, i wanted to khatam quran but i failed (when u cant pray for seven days, its hard to cacth up with what has been left) few juzuk remain, but I'm well satistified with my achievement. will continue reading after this, insyaAllah :)

so i hope your Ramadhan this year is better than the last one too :)) and i want to take this opportunity to wish all my readers SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI! sorry for all my wrongdoings (if any) and if theres anything that i wrote hurt u guys in any way, I'm really sorry. enjoy this joyful syawal and lets stuff our tummy with all the NUTRITIOUS food this month :D :D

i'll surely enjoy mine, so wait for my eid mubarak special updates! im gonna take a lot of pictures and featured it all here. trust me its going to be yummylicious. HAPPY HOLIDAY all :))

p/s: sedap nya makan ketupat/lemang dengan rendang. dengan ayam merah. dengan sambal goreng. kuah lodeh. soto. etc etc. WOW :)

ok doakan keselamatan penerbangan i !

3 comments:

kisah cempaka said...

omg!!
lay0ut kite same :)

jejari said...

hye..
SELAMAT HARI RAYA..
MAAP ZAHIR DAN BATIN

raihan said...

cempaka: ha i hope u dont mind. its just TOO cute to ignore :)

syafone: selamat hari raya to u too :)