Wednesday, September 2, 2009

garage sale


OK i must be crazy right now ! exams in 4DAYS time, i haven't finish reading and I'm writing this? WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME ?? honestly this is the MOST unprepared exam so far. weiiihh kental nya kau raihan ! you know whats going on with me ? i open my book, read one paragraph out of MILLIONS other paragraphs, and i either yawned or my focus slipped away JUST LIKE THAT in few minutes ! *sighh* will try harder after i finish this. i promise ! (secretly crossing my fingers i bet you guys cant see)




regarding the title of this post, i think i'll surely organize a garage sale once i graduated from INDIA. its just my second year here and my wardrobe is about to burst anytime soon (3doors wardrobe that is), my bagsss?? don't mention it ! my accessories left unworn, my shoes are already stacking on each other because 10 FRICKING compartments don't seem to be enough (with heels hanging everywhere around it, i wish u guys can imagine) my bed sheets that i bought and still left undisplayed ! theres just too many things ! i don't know what is going to happen within another 3 YEARS !!!

so get yourself prepared ! i GUARANTEE u this is something i PROMISE will happen. just patiently wait OK ? and start saving money for me. HAHAHA ! OK people u can start wishing me good luck for my exams ni ! OBVIOUSLY I NEED ALL THE LUCK IN THE WORLD.

p/s: i know on9 shopping is the in thing. but i just don't have time for all that. shipping? updating blog? with the course I'm in, i definitely not destined to do those works.

7 comments:

mizahanafi said...

weh raihan...byk gile brg2 ko..hahahha..baik ko derma kat umah anak2 yatim..dapat lah pahala taw..hahahhaha

shera said...

all the bagss..sila bawak pulang ke malaysia bole?

raihan said...

mizah: alamak sayu pulak aku dgr cadangan kau ni. ok mungkin ada jugak yg akan diderma kan kepada anak yatim. INSYALLAH. wish lah aku good luck weiiihh !

k.shira: hahah xde hal lah! kalau jadi sister-in-law *ehem ehem* mmg sharing is caring lah kan :)))

amira said...

good luck for your exam!! n cant wait for the garage sale =)

raihan said...

thanks amira ;))oh please wait HAHAHA.

shera said...

wah sister-in-law? by raihan habes stdy nnt xley nak ckp la kan? juz wait n see je la..huhu~

raihan said...

k.shira: hehehe. ok skrng semua pun kena wait and see. ngeh ngeh ;)))