Friday, April 17, 2009

just dont.

dont blame me when u din score in ur exams. because none of my words of encouragemnt will help if u just sleep and ym-ing.

dont blame me on how i'll treat u. because none of my kindness and sacrifices i've made amazed you.

dont blame me when you are not in the mood, and start treating me like shit. becasue im not your medicine to your disease. and im not even the cause of it.

dont blame me when i become just like you. because u thought me so much about life, so much that i thot this is another lesson you are trying to teach.

dont blame me when i dont care. because being sensitive or over sensitive u called me, is a biggest turn off to u.

dont blame me if i smile even when im sad. because u always told me not to cry.

dont blame me when i am not the one u used to know. because u'v changed me.

dont blame me when theres something like this happen to u. because karma does exist. and you already knew that.

dont blame me if one day u miss me, and im just not around anymore. because u dont know wht u've got till its gone, so just deal with that.

7 comments:

si mill said...

reen..
y neh dear?


=(

care to share?

raihan said...

hey mill..
thanx for ur concern. tgh emotional break down siket. heheh. bt im chill :))

its too personal to share lahh. bt thnx babe! :)

slacker said...

sbar raihan..sabar..

td nmpk keluar..tnangkn perasaan eh?

=))

raihan said...

hahahah. harus lah tenangkan perasaan! :)))

si mill said...

hehe..orait then..
tcare darling!

Ms. Boomerang said...

omg, the best post ever.....it is so true raihan

raihan said...

mill: u tk cr too babe :))

awin: wahhh kita pernah rasa benda yg sama ke awin?