Sunday, May 24, 2009

cookie jar ;)


due to a good sleep and dream that i had last night, i woke up with a cheerful mood, that somehow tingles me to go out today :)) texted some freinds to join along but apparently everybodys busy with homeworks n all EXCEPT me ;p *piya, get well soon*. so i went to M.G road alone with no specific reason or plan. i just wanna have some walk. at least thats wht i thot.

but ended up.....

dont worry its not that expensive *please trust me*. and thank god i can control myself at last. not to buy all the five colours they have *it took me half and hour to decide* :))



i wanted to buy just 250gm of double choc chip, but that sales girl suddenly utter that MAGIC word to me. PROMOTION. how can i say no to that?? instead of 250gm, i end up bought 600gm of cookie man with another 300gm cookies FREE packed in that cute box!! *cant keep my hands my hands my ha uh my hands....out the COOKIE JAR ;pp*

p/s: yesss u! u can start blaming yourself for my mood TODAY! hahaha ;)

oh godddddddd i do have homeworks too!!

8 comments:

amira said...

cute nya bag biru tu!!!! buy me one!! heheh :p

raihan said...

sangat cute kan kan?? hahaha ;)) u come here first than may be i'll buy u one ;D

Anonymous said...

raihan dan beg2 nye mmg tak dpt di pisahkan. nak pengsan saya tengok beg2 awak dkt rumah!

si mill said...

raihan! kenal akim x? i noe xde kaitan dgn entry ni..hehe!
knal x?

bacteria sbsr beruang said...

nice post again! makes me wana sing!

raihan said...

anonymous: hahahahaha! sila pengsan lagi :)

si mill: apekah??? akim mana ni? adalah kenal akim org johor. tapi akim sama x ni?? why oh why??? HAHAH ;pp

bacteria sbsr beruang: i've told u i hv the tendency to mk people fall for me. lalalalala :DDDD

shera said...

baju raihan chantek :) beg tu chumel :))

raihan said...

k.shira: heeeee thanx utk dua2 pujian :))))