Friday, May 15, 2009

scrapbook :)

  • my parents called, telling me that one of my primary school teacher came to our house yesterday. shes been nominated as one of these UMNO thingy and she wanted to have few details and pictures of all her students who are currently studying overseas, and i happnd to be one of them. so my parents asked me to send my pictures *of course the one related to medicine, HAHA* thru e-mail and so i dig up my laptop searching for that-kind-of-pictures and im not surprise at all theres only FEW of it. pffffffffttt~

  • since i realised if i dont start collecting pictures and anything related to my life here, as a medical student now, im going to lose this once in a life time experienced as soon as i graduate. i know we have technologies, but anything can happen ryte. hard drive rosak, laptop kena virus bla bla bla. so i come up with an idea to make a back up old-fashion way :)) which is....SCRAPBOOK-ing!!!


  • to those who knw me well can easily tell that i LOVE doing this kind of thing! :DD decorating, paper cutting, coloring, glueing and all sort of time-consuming stuff. HAHAHA! i had few scrapbooks when i was young, but those days i still dont hv my own money *well if u dnt knw scrapbooking is money-consuming too!!* and the purpose of doing it was just for self-satisfaction back then. but now, i dont hv to ask daddy for money anymore *ok sometimes i do, HAHAH* and its for my own collection which i cn show to my daughter and son oneday :)))







ohhh isnt this cute?? cant wait to start!! will show u mine after this :)) and please my dear friends, if u saw any free pamphlets which are very COLORFUL and FUNKY and CUTE at any stores, GRAB them for me! i need FREE materials for my scrapbook, so it wont be too costly :ppp THANX :)))

16 comments:

Super Mom-Chunky Style said...

Love the scrap pages...super cute!

Mohamad Sufian said...

who's that teacher..??

raihan said...

super mom-chunky style: that wasnt mine. i got it from scrapbook.com :))

abang: siapa lg kalau bkn Pn.Hjh.Rubiah :))

LWL Owner and Designer said...

Hi Raihan! Just did a search for scrapbooks and would like to share my new product with you. I make personalized, one-of-a-kind wooden scrapbooks for all occasions and thought this would be perfect compliment to your beautiful pages! Take a look at my blog and website and let me know what you think...I look forward to the opportunity of working with you!!

raihan said...

LWL: hahah never thought my blog will be read by international readers like u, and thanx for visiting :)

since i hvnt started anything yet, i may wanna take a look at your one-of-a-kind-wooden scrapbook :))

Anonymous said...

do you know where to get scrapbook materials here?? im kinda interested too!!

aimi said...

kenapa semua org sibuk berscrapbook skrng? best sangat ke?? hehehe. sorry meyibuk ;P

raihan said...

anonymous: im not quite sure myself. HAHAH. but may be im gonna find materials on my own for a start *more like DIY*, not depending too much on things bought from stores :))

aimi: wah! semua org sebok ber-scrapbook ke skrng?? i din knw that :p may be sbb seronok lh kot??? dan boleh buang masa! HAHAH :DD

shera said...

nak join boley? since lpas ni memang akan BUANG masa dengan sangat banyak ;p

raihan said...

k.shira: yesss mari2! nnti boleh tunjuk kt anak2! seronok ohhhhh~ heeee :DD kalau jumpa materials utk scrapbook *yg semestinya lg murah kt mlysia* seperti ribbon2 comel, glitter2 comel, atau apa2 shja, beli kn dulu okie?? nnti raihan bayar!! HAHAHA :ppp

FIFA RZ said...

ish. first the preloved sales and business thingy and now scrapbooks damn girl, you're reading my mind!

haha. psychic! or rather great minds think alike. eheh.

mana ada old fashioned ok?
go for it i'd say. lagi satisfying than beli bag baru. eheh. plus ko kan memang good at it. decoration and artsy stuffs. why hesitate?

well, as for me takda lah nak scrapbook. just nak collect tangible pictures and gather them in to a decent album. that's it. kalau buat scrapbook, jadi getah scrap kang!
dgn gam gam melekat. dah lah aku ni messy. well still ,art is subjective. haha. tak nak kalah.

just printed 80 pictures last two weeks. to paste them on the wall is a tad cliche, so album is way to go, deffy.

just so u know, i deleted my FB account. quite sometimes la gak.
aku balik sampai raya kot. dont worry. if tak sabar gak. mail me at fooglies8 at hotmail dot com.

yes, i did write email. aku ngan eri pun now tgh exchanging emails. sweet tak? eheh

raihan said...

fifa: hahahah, i tk this as great minds thing alike :))

i did the same thing! just sent my pictures for printing today, and do a LIL-shopping for my scrapbook thingy and i cant believe beli manik2, ribbon n all lagi FUN dari beli bag *ok ye lahhhhh tu* hahaha :pp

just a decent album is good enough i think! as long as theres something to look at when we r old. awwwhhhhh~

u deleted ur FB? why lah?? ok email sounds bttr right? baru matured siket! BAHAHA :D and cute too! *as u claimed* :pp

IRA said...

i already have one! gune stick-on album and of course, a lot of cutting and pasting the colored papers kan..then tulis bende ngarut2..it was kinda fun..and sangat syg kot the scrapbook! :)

raihan said...

ira: yeahhh sy pun mula2 ingt nk guna stick on album je, bt i dont think it will be practical for me. hahaha. sy suka tmpl2 ribbons, buttons, sequins bagai, so akan jd sgt tebal dan x boleh tutup kalau guna album yg mmg dh attaced pages. heeeee :DD

OF COURSE LAAA SGT SAYANG SCRAPBOOK :)))

raihan said...

*attached* hahaha.

p/s: jadi ke nk saree-hunting tomorrow makcik ira oiiii???

IRA said...

jadi jadi! i'll confirm with u sooon!