Thursday, May 28, 2009

upper east side :)

yes!! finally i got to bring my baby home :)) say hye to my new blackberry curve 8900 people! woot woot :) *seems like raihan is no longer a technology-virgin huh?* BAHAHAH ;p i've been considering iphone too, but after studying the pros and cons, and asking few users between this two, i think i made a wise decision :)) the only disappointing part about my bb is it doesnt support 3G *who needs 3G here in india anyway?? as if u can use it* so i would say it wasnt at all DISAPPOINTING for me ;))


see? who said i wasnt serious about my bb? and dont worry im serious about my europe trip too :)) i have my own game plan, so u people dont have to worry/think too much for me :) go with my flow, and just enjoy the show ok? ohhh i still cant believe im a blackberry now. its BLACKBERRY people!! hahahah! *forgive my jakun-ness*

cant wait to blog from my bb sometimes, cant wait to take that seminar topics or pathology charts and slides with my bb *i'll join u people from today onwards, HAHA*, cant wait to reply emails and comments for saree business from my bb. ok enough said. I AM EXCITED.

lesson for today: tak rugi berjimat cermat *omg look whos talking!!* kalau saya boleh anda juga PASTI boleh :))

p/s: oh my...why do i feel like im one of the upper east society? is it because of my bb? or its just me? BAHAHAHAH ;ppp

*kan dah banyak kali pesan, kalau tak suka jangan baca. PADAN MUKA!!*

16 comments:

Ika said...

Cun gilerrr la raihan!!! hehehehe...Sgt sgt! N yes!! u really did make the right choice! Iphone is never a good option. hehehe..;-)

aimi said...

jealous nya!!!!! banyak nya duit u!!! hahah! one word,cool!!

Anonymous said...

haha..good luck..:D
I'm stil jakun in tech..
btw, i tknak beli phone baru..
tapi kena beli la..
dont know when..
Coz phone yg lama tu dah pebaik..bleh guna..
But...dah nazak sgt..hahaha..

Anonymous said...

mari kita tgk bape byk post dia akan tulis about her new bb!

raihan said...

ika: hahahah cun kan ika kan?? :))) thank god u agree iphone is NEVER a good option. heeeee ;DD

aimi: ye semua org sila JEALOUS!! ;pp hahaha. cool kan kan kan??

munira: munira, kalau phone tu dah nazak sgt, tlg jgn nk hesitate utk beli yg baru ok?? DUIT MENGGUNUNG tinggi tu jgn nk simpan je!!! hahahah ;ppp

amal: eh ni satu je ok?? i xde lah kemaruk sgt? durhhhhh. BAHAHAHA ;pp

Anonymous said...

cis raihan..nnt i bakar umah u..wahahaha..

ad_nin said...

fuyyoo!!...haih bole gi europe lg ke ni raihan?..hahaha...oh miss blair!!

raihan said...

ira: xtakut pun ;pp

denin: aishhhh i kan tauke saree skrng, europe hal kecik je! BAHAHAHA ;pp xkn srena van der woodson je nk pakai phone boleh PUSING2 ;pp hahaha!!

safwanah said...

goood choice..blackberry is much2 better than iPhone..nape x beli Storm terus????

raihan said...

safwanah: storm gedabak sgt. xcomel lah kalau i pakai besar2 ;p

Anonymous said...

OMG!! screwwwwwwwww u!! hahahaha! (jealous much)

raihan said...

anonymous: ohhh please! dont be ;p

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

Rehan!
Stop ur BAHAHAHA laugh u lil maggot!
U're d*mn excited, yes I can see that.
.........................................
N I'm DEAD JEALOUS!!!!

No fair! No fair! Hahaha.
But I'm happy 4 u 2, no doubt.
Can't wait to get my Bold now. huhu.
Pray 4 me! =)

Ps: They said Curve's keypad a lil hard-to-press. So how's it..?
Pps: It's okay to be jakun sometimes. hihi.

raihan said...

captain: BAHAHAHAHA ;)) go captain grab ur bold fast! then we can do BBM(blackberry messenger, ohhh-s0-cool) sometimes ;DD

ps: keypad? i dnt knw about others, but its fine for me ;)

pps: i knowwwwwww ;DD

♥ aNNa ♥ said...

Hahaha.
well, xkan ko sorg je nak excited kn?
check out my latest post plak.
n mari la bsame2 kite gelak;
BAHAHAHAHA....!!!

(weyh, gile seksa mulot aku nak gelak cara ko nieh) XD

raihan said...

omg!! dnt tell me u bought ur bold already!! hahah. BB is the in-THING baby!!! ;)))

*gonna check ur blog NOWWWW*