Saturday, May 9, 2009

full term normal delivery :))

*trumpet blowing!!* introducing the most wonderful woman in my life, Pn.Noorhayati, my ibu tersayang :)) *clear throat* since i knew, we knew, it will be toooooo long if i start writing about her, so lets just keep this one short and nice! ok? ;)

well ibu is one person that i cant live without *ayah too, but since this is mothers day special, u'll wait for your turn ok daddy? :p * her sacrifices for our family are far beyond human limitations *chehhhh exaggerate siket* HAHA! but yeah its true. i cant describe it in words about her. its just too wonderful i hardly can think of any suitable vocab.

shes a perfect housemaker, a super-professional cook, a hilarious joker *as my dad claims*, my gossip partner, my forever soulmate, a good wife *thank god ayah found her, and we got her! :)* a nice friend...a...*sighhh* shes just PERFECTLY PERFECT! and i wanna be just like you mom! *except your wayyyy too bulat tudung. dia x bagi usik ok? selalu tolong nk muncungkan sikit, dia ckp x payah dh lawa dh. HAHAHA. shes so cute!!*

im glad that we are cool about telling our feelings toward each other, u know some people feel uncomfortble or shy to show that they love and care about their family members. my parents never failed to say 'i love u' everytime they called, and eventho i've been hearing that like everyday, it just felt so good. oh and it was ayah who reminds me "tomorrow is mothers day, dont forget to wish your mom" see how sweet is that?? :))

to my mother, i love u so much. unconditionally and irrevocably :) u've been a wonderful woman thru out my life, and i thank god for giving me YOU. theres nothing in this world that could replace you, ever.and i promise that i'll take care of u when its my turn to do so, just like wht u did to me *i hope nothngs gonna change me, please allah i dont want that to happen* ibu, akak sayang ibu :))

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

p/s: jangan lupa wish ibu korang ok?? tak susah pun :)

5 comments:

shera said...

owh..selamat hari ibu puan noorhayati :)

raihan said...

hahaha. selamat hari ibu bakal mak mertua lh sepatut nya. heeeee :pppp

bacteria sbsr beruang said...

last paragraph tu mcm u ckp utk i.

raihan said...

errrr??? EXCUSE ME? puhhlisss~

shera said...

haish..ish2..erm.. *speechless ;p