Tuesday, June 16, 2009

beware. especially if u own a blackberry! ;p


thats it! i've learned my lesson today! never leave your valuable things in unsecure place, because no one will be responsible for any lost! and i admit this is totally my fault. how can i leave my purse in an empty room, with anonymous cleaners and workers here and there while we were having our practicles in the lab? (im not picturing any of my friends in this situation, so lets just hope my picturing is right)

i withdraw some amount of money (not to be mentioned how much, but obviously if its just few hundreds i wont make such a big fuss here) during my lunch time with safiyah. thought of having a coffee from coffee day but i stop myself because i dont want to spend my money unnecessarily. so instead, i just had a glass of juice which cost me only rs13. next we went to recharge our phone, thought of buying a calling card rs561, but i stop myself again because i dont really need it for now.

if i knew that my money is going to be steel, i would have spent the most of it just now! i would have ordered one iced eskimo added with whipped cream, ice cream and chocolate sauce! i would have recharge with rs333, and buy that rs561 calling card! or i would have went to MG road to grab a pair of shoes!! pffffft. if only i knew. *sighhhhh* but its ok, its ok. may be god wanted to give more than this. lets just hope!

cant u see how innocent this girl is? cant u see how poor she is? she dont have money ok?? she wants to go to europe!!!! screwwwwwwwww u!


and the best part is, she/he left few rupees for me. may be for my auto fare to go back home! THANK u so much. now, i declare myself broke! so dont ask why if i suddenly ask you to pay back my 5rupees that u owe me! hahahah! blame that she/he!

i hope fellow friends, u learn a lesson too from my incidence. i feel like crying actually, but its ok its ok!! NEVER LEAVE YOUR VALUABLE THINGS (espceially if u own a blackberry, hahaha!) INSIDE THAT PREPARATION ROOM! and do not call me skema if u see me bring all my stuffs inside the lab because everythings mine is VALUABLE ;)) and we will never realized how valuable something is until its gone right? i experienced this first hand baybehhh. u better listen to me!

p/s: abang, may be this time u can call ayah pulak to read along with u! IM SERIOUS! hahaha ;p

15 comments:

Ika said...

owh raihan...be patient k. n stay strong k.. n plus, i dun quite understnd the link of owning a blackberry wit u losing your money.hehehe..blur here..call me lumpy too..hehe

Ika said...

Owh plus..I could help you kot..cam interested with you sari(s) la..the one that you ltk kat you online shopping blog tu..hehehe..;-)

Anonymous said...

pity u..keling kat sini mmg panjang tangan!
my dad ajr,klu bwk byk duit..letak kat tempat asing2 so klu hilang,still ade backup!okk..pengajaran..nx time,be more careful..;)

amira said...

alahai kesian nye, bawak2 bersabar ok? maybe ade hikmah di sebalik nye! cheer up girl =)

raihan said...

ika: hahaha. theres no connection at all lah babe..its just to tell everybody how valuable my bb is to me. heeeeeee ;DD

ika: OHMIGOWDDDD! u r the best! thats what freinds are for! come tell me what color and what range. hahaha! (am i too fast?) ;p

anonymous: yeahhh pitty me ;(( i heard about that. tapi nnti i lupa mana i letak! mcm mana? haha. thanx btw ;) sure will be more careful after this!

amira: yes! I AM STILL WAITING for that hikmah to come. oh god, show it fast! hahah ;p

THANX EVERYONE ;)

athirahMM said...

ya allah rehan rehan..
ha yg anonymous ckp tu same mcm ayah slalu suroh buat kan..

raihan said...

tey: please please please suruh ayah baca post yg ni? kau tambah sikit drama cakap aku dh dua hari ke x mkn? ok x? hahaha. ha ni lh akibat x dengar nasihat ibu bapa. waaaaaaaa :((

ili said...

kesiannye kt makcik sorng nie!! huhuh. bwk mengucap k? asal ko dh makin kurus wey??

aimi said...

omg kesian u. i hope the amount is not as much as apa yg i byngkn. bersabar ok!!

raihan said...

ili: ye aku tgh byk2 mengucap lh ni! kurus? ha tu lah pasal. aku mkn byk je, tp xgemuk2 jugak! stress betul.

aimi: berapa u bayangkn? haha! ye i tgh bersabar lh ni ;)

bacteria sbsr beruang said...

tah tah anonymous tu ayah. hahahaha:)
ala kesian nye... nah duit belanja. btw, gmba tu purposely tgkp utk post ni?

raihan said...

bsb: apakah anonymous tu ayah! hahaha. x lah, gambar tu amek before duit hilang. i tgh tggu nafkah dr u lh ni. cpt sikit!

bacteria sbsr beruang said...

alahai, tggu i keja kuat2 oke? nak bg nafkah lagi byk dr scholar u!

Mohamad Sufian said...

pity of u my sister.. Sampai demam ye daddycool call td...?? waakakakaka... I WILL ASSIST ayah to read this if your babyberry gone my dear...sebab xilang...so just take care of your belonging with extra care babeh.

ape sia verication aku dpt: bawangi

BAHAHAHA

raihan said...

bsb: ya allah hai tinggi nya cita2 u! xpe lah, niat tu yg penting! hahah!

abang: waaaaaa :(((( tau xpe! sampai demam2 aku! dia orag semua seronok2 dinner kt pizza lah bagai kan!! nak nangis! tsk tsk! :-((

hahaha apakah bawangi! bodoh nya!