Thursday, June 4, 2009

serious damage!

its 3.10am and im still wide awake, unusual. i've settled down since 1230, with lights off and blanket on. but i couldnt sleep. now here i am, gt up from my bed, turn on my laptop again, blogging. something is really bugging me, thats for sure.

status: faith-breakdown.
mood: speechless
scale of 1-10: possibly 10.

i may not update my blog in a week or two. sort of need a long vacation. we'll see how. *so stop checking on me stalker*

p/s: how can u be so ignorant? i wonder.

5 comments:

Ika said...

Alaa..not updatting ur blog? huhu..sadddd....I'll be losing a part of my entertainment and leisrue time..huhu...Btw, hope you are well k...Sleeping disorder kot lately..

shera said...

ignore je stalker2 tuh..haish.....

amira said...

whats wrong with u?? hope everythings ok. alaaa tak nak update blog utk seminggu? bosan lah i...huhu.

nur said...

i hope the faith-breakdown got nothing to do with your studies. allah is always there for us raihan, so dont give up and keep on praying. salam =)

raihan said...

cheer up people!! im back ;))