Saturday, March 21, 2009

enjoy :)

click for a bigger picture. HAHAHA :p

ohhh its weekend already :) and i've got nothng else to do, so i camwhore alone in my room! hahaha. *at least i dont bitching around, ryte?* this self-obsess-and-budget-comel-or-whtevr-u-call-it-but-who-cares-this-is-my-blog picture is dedicated to my family, especially ibu, who apparently keep forcing me to tell her when im coming home eventho i've told her like a zilionth times its a secret, my anonymous whos missing me like crazy i know u dnt have to deny it, my readers, and anyone who cares :)

so have a good weekend people!! oh i just got a call and my cupcake is ready and im going to get them now!! sure sure i'll update soon. dont worry ok! take care.

f-a-m: someone told me that blogsphere is full of dramas, and i couldnt say more because its totally true. so yessss, i cn handle critics now *i guess* hahah, at least will try to be more professional. and smile. always. :)

6 comments:

IRA said...

itu lah dia cubaan raihan untuk melawan kecomelan kite..cube lagi raihan! hahahahahahaha ;p ehh mau cupcakess!

raihan said...

hahahaha!!! kita x pyh cuba ok? dh mmg lagi comel. hahaha jk jk :p nak cupcakes??? datang lh rumah!!! :))

Anonymous said...

Hey..Sorry. Can I ask? If you don't mind. Which high school are you from?

raihan said...

can i ask u, if u dont mind. is my school has anything to do with this picture??

Shahril Shuhairi said...

Oouuchh...!! :p

raihan said...

i tk your oucchh as a complimnt shahril. hahahaha. thanx :p