Saturday, March 28, 2009

im home!

ohhhh i know u guys miss me! im in malaysia now and i dont really hv good relationship with my laptop once im here, and u prolly know why :)) hahaha. so just a quick update! remmbr i told u about my plan on how i would manage my studies?? i did it people!! i went to the library on my second day home :)) i know AMAZING ryte??

take a peek people :)

you guys know wht?? on my way back from bangalore that day, suddenly the cabin crew made an announcement that they need a doctor! fulamakkkk cool kot?? HAHA. theres someone having problem which i dont wht it was because im not kepochi enough to ask. me, ira and hamid were about to volunteer ourselves as a medical student if theres no doctor inside our plane! *xsedar diri kan kita org??* haha. bt FORTUNATELY theres one doctor and everything was under control :)

im too busy having my time with my family and love ones, so i will probably get back on track on this blog when im back in INDIA ok?? so tk cr everybody!! i knw u miss me, XoXo!

f-a-m: theres only ONE reason why i hate to be home! ayah will call me everytime he couldnt reach ibu *since im the only one left at home* because she din pick up his calls! as early as 9am. *just to ask, awk dh ada brkfst belum kt rumah!!* OMG plissss ayah i dont want to gt up yet....ZZzzZZ!

2 comments:

FIFA RZ said...

dah agak dah. senyap semacam sure dah balik.

well, selamat berkampung di library. jangan buat bising. eheh.

raihan said...

hahaha. smngt berkampung di library x bertahan lama lh fifa..