Tuesday, March 17, 2009

i love u

oh, i've been travelin' on this road too long

just tryin' to find my way back home

but the old me is dead and gone

dead and gone ..

and oh,

i've been travelin' on this road too long

just tryin' to find my way back home

but the old me is dead and gone

dead and gone

ohhhh baby u never failed to amazed me! and ur super awesome voice keep on playing inside my head! i just couldnt get rid of u now ! i love u long time man :)) ok girl hands up, whos with me!! *ok lelaki pon boleh lh, kalau dh suka*

f-a-m: im missing someone. ohh dnt u just miss ur little-miss-deejay?? plis say u do pliss :l

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

travelling u mean?

raihan said...

i think i just caught ur attention again :)

Anonymous said...

this one is the real me.before this its not.

Anonymous said...

The fact u remain anonymous confuses me.

And as 'douche' as it may sound, the fact you keep referring your self as the one-anonymous-you-must-keep-track-off is kinda annoying.

Defeats the purpose of being anonymous.

Try putting up an identity. It helps a lot. And you dont have to type 'im the real anonymous' in the back of each post u made. My teacher told me it saves time.

I insist on remaining anonymous cause its fun. And i love flaming.

My logic towards 'the' anonymi(if there's such a word) tells me only 2 things:
1)You're a He
2)You want attention

Oh wait! On the second thought, No! He's not the real anonymous, I am! Haha.

raihan said...

ok anonymous2 ku yg kusayangi, i dont need any opinion on who is who ok?

if u r happy to be an anonymous than be it. i dont mind :)

to my real anonymous *org lain jgn nk sebok ok, ni permainan kami, i think we r cute* im sorry theres just too many anonymous i gt confused sometimes.

anonymous2 lain, bersyukur lh korang dpt nk comment sebelum saya mempunyai second thought utk privatise my blog!

Anonymous said...

apehal tah kan dia nk xpuas hati, R? HAHA. too long for me to read. ur adviceS are just lame.Q
ps:R,i do.

raihan said...

:DDDDDDD *as widely as i could*