Monday, January 19, 2009

normal kah?

when i first arrived here in bangalore, i hardly spent my weekends on my own. the option is either go shopping with my friends, watch movies, or at least do something unbeneficial just to kill the time. and i really enjoyed myself doing those kind of things.

but the situation differs now. none of the messages i've got from esprit,tommy hilfiger,spriengfield and many others telling tht they are having major discount could attract my temptations to go n shop. its been ages since i last visited a cinema. and im not really into socializing with my friends n keeps on declining them.and i prefer to stay home and hv time for myself.

what is happening to me? normal kah sy? or is this just a seasonal disorder and im going to recover soon? or hv i reached a point "that i hd enough n its time to be serious"? or bcause of my concious awareness that im not going to spend my money on something unnecessary? or am i really losing my talent to waste my money n time? hahah!

and no matter wht the reason is, i hope everybody cn accept and understand my situation :)

p/s:true friends come in a good times when we tell them to, and come in the bad times without calling.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

normal normal :P

raihan said...

normal kn?? haha cuak gk ni!

Anonymous said...

normal..normal..:D

raihan said...

ye eiraixora :) *baru tau sape awk*