Friday, January 23, 2009

yes i am :)

yes i am. i am javanese. eventho not purely javanese bt still, PROUD to be one! my ancestors from ayah's side are originated from indonesia, and tho the culture and language have never been practised in our everyday life *even ayah dont know how to speak javanese language*, the blood is still in our body. of course im proud to inherit this "darah melayu" from ibu's side too :) how i wish i am really connected to my ancestors there, n how i wish i cn at least speak one or to words of javanese language. how i wish.

yes i am. i live in kota tinggi johor. a small town, not as fancy as ur place i supposed. bt enough to mk me n my family live happily until now. a place where i spent my childhood, my first time education, and my lifetime experienced.

i am not ashame to admit who i am. is it embarrassing to admit who u are, where u come from, or whtevr matters concern with life? then y shud u? i've been mingling with all sorts of people and i cn really see whos real and whos not.

so stop being ashamed, stop telling lies, stop hiding things. just be proud for who u are and others will respect u for that. be proud of something u r not, and others will just laugh n smile.

p/s:be who u are and say what u feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind :)

2 comments:

IRA said...

heyyyy i tooo have traces of javanese and bugis from my daddy's side and a little bit of minang from my mom's. all from indon and proud of it. heehehe

raihan said...

hahaha! yes yes yes! see how beautiful we are! kn ira kn??? HAHAH :)