Saturday, January 17, 2009

people change.

i was amazed. how people cn change drastically. i read one of my brother's post. i nvr knw it ws existed until nw. i almost shed my tears reading it. mayb i am too emotional, and mayb because i cn really feel the sincerity of him. http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=1302176&blogID=446249845 now i realized, people change when they really wanna change. i am so proud of u, my brother.

well me too. im in a transition state nw. to be a bttr person. n i am trying hard to:

1)tidak lg meninggal kn solat fardhu *especially subuh*
2)berjimat cermat
3)study bersungguh2
4)menjadi seorang yg sentiasa disenangi oleh semua org.

i knw its hard. with people badmouthing about me when im trying to be good. they laughed n making fun of me because they thot i wont nvr changed.. i just hope this is the best for me. n this spirit to change wont fade away. n thanks to u for your support, i cnt nvr do this alone.

p/s: ALLAH tidak akan mengubah nasib sesuatu kaum, melainkan kaum itu mengubah nasib nya sendiri.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe..raihan..
chaiyok2!
See good changes in you..
Sweet gal..keep on trying..
May Allah taala will always b with u..:)

raihan said...

thanx eiraixora :)

foodislove said...

hola gurl =)

raihan said...

hey winn!!
:)

Najib Humphrey said...

errrr did u just read my blog?
i mean really? u? read my blog?
BAHAHAHAHAHA

raihan said...

hahaha kau yg paksa aku!!! hahahah!