Tuesday, December 1, 2009

dearly.


I've been thinking about how GREAT it will be if I could spend a vacation with my best friends to any place in this world like TOO much lately! I keep on imagining the scenery of this one place I don’t know where (but not Malaysia) with us laughing and taking pictures and holding hands and do all the crazy stuffs together, every night before I went to sleep. Ok I know I’m crazy ;/

I strongly feel that, being with people who understands you PERFECTLY is the greatest thing someone could possibly asked for. Like seriously, we can do whatever things we feel like doing, we don’t have to hide anything from each other, n even when we did something wrong we just knew that these people will back us up not condemn, like any other USUAL friends.

But I know growing up is never gonna be easy. Stressful studies to catch up with, exams here and there, vacations fall on different date and time, and most importantly being THOUSAND MILES away from each other make it even MORE difficult to plan a DREAMFUL vacation like this. *sighhhhhhh ;( no matter how BADLY I want this to happen, I got to be REAL too, this isn’t EASY.

I wish that maybe, just MAYBE someday this PARTICULAR dream I’ve been dreaming of, will come true! So dear God, please grant us with LOTS of money and time to spend with each other, because this is ONE thing we’ve been planning since FOREVER. Amen.

p/s; i miss u people.

No comments: