Monday, November 30, 2009

(◕‿◕✿)


Omg omg omg I’m so happy I gained 2kgs last night! ;D despite of this sudden attack of flu & fever ! I feel like jumping up & down from the weighing machine, seriously! hihi ;) call me gedik or whatever, as if I care ;p ! Just so u know it is EXTREMELY hard for me to gain weight just like how HARD it is for u to lose it! Blame my metabolism!

I called mom this evening, and she’s so worried to know that I’m down with fever. Even more worried when she heard my SENGAU voice! But the thing is, I am very sure I din tell her anything about it before. Then I asked from where she knew this? She simply replies “ibu pun reti guna internet” whoaaaa! Hahah! She’s so cute ;))

Apparently dad is excited about me coming back too! He has started planning for mom on what to cook n I heard he mentioned something like CRAB!? He said “kesian akak mesti dah lama tak makan ketam!” u r so right daddy ;D don’t u just love my parents? ;p

Ok here goes my countdown! MALAYSIA16 days to go!! I told u time flies fast! ;))

Wish me luck for my endless tests this week people! I got 2 pathology papers on subsequent Wednesday & Thursday. And to add up this torture, another microbiology test on that same Thursday! PERFECT right! So I better start studying now! May be I’ll be too busy to update my blog this week. Just a notification in advance!

have a joyful week everyone ! ;]

No comments: