Friday, November 20, 2009

im LOVING it !


I’ve been eating McDonalds like EVERYDAY now and I don’t need anybody to remind me how FATAL that is. I feel bad really every time I drag my feet to that restaurant but I just couldn’t help it. After all it’s the nearest, fastest n cheapest? Rs96 for a medium size of Mc chicken meal compared to Rs120 for a chicken fried rice and an orange juice. And for god sake it will take like FOREVER if I dine at the local restaurant here but at Mcd its just 10minutes. Ok enough REASONING Raihan!

One thing that you’ll be amazed with this particular branch of McDonalds is, you’ll see “white coats” all over u. these “white coats” who are going to scold u every time your blood pressure is not under control because of unhealthy food u take, the one who’ll be advising you to control your sugar level and take everything SUGAR-LESS. Sighhhhh isn’t that IRONIC? (Don’t worry I’m not alone, I saw my Doctor feeding her 6years old daughter with Mcd for lunch last week, heheh)

What I’m trying to say is that when it comes to this kind of things, it really is INDIVIDUAL/PERSONAL (it’s the same thing R). No matter how aware I am (for example) how dangerous Mcd is to me, I keep on buying (ALMOST EVERYDAY) my Mc chicken, my Fillet-o-fish or if I don’t have anything to buy I’ll take a cup of sundae with me. Its like u know how HARMFUL smoking is, but u keep on smoking, or its like u know how SINFUL it is not to cover your ‘aurat’ but u still not covering it. U got what I mean?

And for the MILLIONTH times I’m telling this again n again n again, I NEED a sport shoe like so bad!! Can anybody hear me?? LIKE SO BAD ok! Please believe me I’ll jog and run and burn all this Mcd I ate if I own a pair of sport shoe…PLEASE BELIEVE THIS…u see in the end the reason why im not healthy is not because of McDonalds, its ALL because of u, sport shoe.

p/s; I REALLY REALLY WANTED TO MAKE REGULAR EXERCISE AS MY LIFESTYLE !! (Am I convincing enough?)

2 comments:

foodislove said...

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I actually tried to convince myself to jog at least once a week... but i NEVER DID.

i just can neverrrr drag my big fat rotund fleshy delicious ass off my chair. just can't. =.=

i wish you luck though =) maybe, you'll do better.

raihan said...

OMG VERY SUPPORTIVE WINN!! hahaha! thanks for the "GOOD LUCK" wish!!