Saturday, November 28, 2009

marry me.

being as impatient as i am, i downloaded NEW MOON and watched it just now, alone. i just couldn't wait any longer for 4th December (please forgive this country) when all the people around the globe done talking about it already!

well i myself thot that the visual quality will be AWFUL since it is a new released movie, but hell no it was fine. not dare to say perfect, but yeah as long as i can see Edward in there, that's just more than enough! HAHAH ;p no no seriously gambar cantik, audio pun ok! siapa nak dtg la rumah ;)

obviously im not going to make a story telling here, i hate SPOILER as much as u do. just one thing to say, Edward is still my man tho both my brothers keep telling me Edward sucks, they rule for WEREWOLF. whatever u two! Jacob is handsome, agree. but come on...twilight is a VAMPIRE story! in the scale of 1-10 i give NEW MOON a 8.3!

ok i have to wake up early for aidhiladha celebration tomorrow! so got to go ;)) will be wearing my grey kurung! see ya!

p/s: Jacob's six packs...*DROOOOOOL ;p

2 comments:

foodislove said...

hahahahaha!! me likes jacob... dang, i still can't get over his hot bod. pfft.

shera said...

nape erk dorg tak setuju?? sama kes la kita..mati2 tak setuju!!