Tuesday, November 24, 2009

just a lil bit !


I had an introduction class on psychopharmacology this evening and I must say this to u, I personally think that each and every one of us suffered from MENTAL illness at least to some extend! (So from now on, I’ll be calling us (I’m not excluding myself) as psychotic patient, HAHA)

But then of course this depends on which psychiatric disorder u fall into! Let me see what we got over here…oh PERSONALITY disorders! Interesting! I can’t stop smiling while copying my lecture notes just now because every time my Doctor classified and explained each categories I actually have certain people in mind! Heh ;p

  1. Unstable characteristic: today they treat u like a princess SUPER DUPER nice, and tomorrow like so sudden, they become a TOTAL jerk! OMG what the hell is wrong with u people? But wait a sec, why is this sound like someone VERY familiar to me? Hahah ;p
  2. OBSESSION: why u so obsessed with me when everybody knows, lalalala *continue singing* HAHA. Yeah u can laugh, because as funny as u think I’m being perasan, I felt FUNNIER to actually been talked about at the first place by these obsessed people.
  3. Mood depression: ok this sounds more like me (fair N Square now? Hihih) I ADMIT that I’m a person with a mood swing. I can be MAD at someone just because YM connection sucks at the time of having CRUCIAL conversations. Because I thot they haven’t replied me when they actually did, it’s just the CONNECTION PROBLEM. Omg I’m that annoying? HAHAH!
  4. Dependant: I need not say anything, very SELF EXPLAINATORY.
  5. Deviant eating: I swear I saw someone (u wont believe me If I tell who) eat a BLACKBOARD CHALK in front of my eyes! Of course she thot nobody saw what she’s doing. And its not just one time, I saw it again few days back. GULP.

Ok there are many MORE disorders that I din mentioned. But I got to stop now, and read pathology! All these tutorials and seminars are killing me softly I tell u! So don’t think u escaped from this MENTAL illness just because u are not any of these fives ok? Hahaha!

See u soon psychos ;))

No comments: