Monday, November 23, 2009

right round right round.


As u people can see, I made few changes with my blog here and there as a comeback debut (heh ;p) I changed the background, I put those hyperactive-colorful-fishes for u guys to play with, n I even let you people read my twitter updates unnecessarily, HAHA! So tell me which part of my life is a secret now? Seems like u guys know everything already! ;p WOWWW.

But one of the changes that I find very interesting and USEFUL is the live traffic feed! Not only I got to see who’s reading my writings, it actually helped me with my GEOGRAPHY! Because every time I saw a weird location/flag on my feed (obviously INDIAN flags predominate, HAHA) I’ll Google to see which country that belongs to!

So now I know, Oslo is in Norway and Gdansk is in Poland! And the flag that looked similar with Indian flag is Dubai (I mean the color combination, hihi) see? Isn’t this USEFUL? For my general knowledge at least? Ok just don’t tell me I’m the only one who doesn’t know about Oslo n Gdansk! HAHA! But whatever, now I know ;)

I hope I’ll see a lot more weird locations on my feed, so that at the end of the day, I’m not just a boring blogger but a walking ATLAS! Hahah!

p/s; dont be shy to come again, friends n foes (if any ;p)

1 comment:

safwanah said...

wahh...semakin kerap menupdate...best2..ak ske bce...kat live traffic ko mesti ade kua slalu pasal ak jgak kn? kantoi~