Saturday, November 21, 2009

the ugly truth .


No matter how hard we try to convince our self, that time will heal a broken heart, sometimes along that journey of becoming one strong person again, we slipped. And all the BAD memories, always ready to haunt us back. Making the old scar bleeds again.

Of course it’s easier to be said than done, FORGIVE AND FORGET. Live with the future not the past. But certain things are really not easy to get rid off and its true, history keeps on messing with the present. We can’t blame our self to feel this way, well in fact nobody has the right to blame us too. We are just human with a heart. n MEMORY.

I just wish that I can start everything all over again. I just wish that this history wasn’t mine. Because I am very happy now. And I just knew I could be happier IF the history REALLY wasn’t mine.

enjoy your weekend !

(◕‿◕✿)

1 comment:

Ika said...

Reading this post feels like you're talking on my behalf tau..huhu..
As you've mentioned, "But certain things are really not easy to get rid off and its true, history keeps on messing with the present".. it is indeed true. i bet you noe wat's going on wit me n my current relationship now isn't that smooth due to the past/history. i wish to forget EVERYTHING but it's just too hard...
I hope tings are goin on well for u raihan. smile always. :)))))