Saturday, November 21, 2009

typical n predictable.


i came across my friend's status on fb just now and i think it is an interesting issue & CONTROVERSIAL too ;)) i know we all love controversy, but face it, i'm seriously not "your" type of controversy yg tak habis2 mengutuk orang. talking about maturity, mentality and PROFESSIONALISM. lack lack lack.

Ok moving on! my friend was talking about the WTF (please dont read this as whatthefuck, HAHA) plate number since thats the latest plate number for cars registered in Kuala Lumpur, and shes so excited to buy a car now! haha! personally i think WTF is cool, but somehow it sounds very inappropriate? i dont know. and soon enough, WTH (again, dont read this as whatthehell) is coming up next! one after the other, GREAT!

Johor's plate number JEW, was once VERY controversial too because to some people it carries religious value. its just a plate number after all, but i myself wouldn't want to buy a car with a capital JEW. unless u are Jewish people, may be thats something u'll be proud of ;)

well...my dream plate number is R1 since like the day i know how to spell my name! very prestigious, classy n EXPENSIVE too, u don't have to tell me. i bet the price of my plate number is going to be triple the price of my car. HAHAH big dream R ;)) weihh nothing is impossible ok?

i think we all agree that plate number reflects the owner of the car to some extend. and please tell me, what on earth will TAH1 or BAB1 reflects u? (these plate numbers really exist) just look at this Honda. i find it very.....

mmm i dont know u tell me!


No comments: