Sunday, November 22, 2009

if its not too late ;)


Don’t u just love it when it’s Sunday, and it’s a PRODUCTIVE-day? Well I do ;) I feel so much USEFUL to wake up as early as 930 (I mean SUPER early since its Sunday) and do all my chores. Changed my bed sheet, swept my room, mopped the floor, fold my clothes, do the laundry, clean the toilet, and when I’m done, I made myself a cup of hot chocolate and Skype with best friend! ;D just perfect!

self satisfaction ;)

Surprisingly instead of being tired, I’m actually enjoying myself doing all those things ;) I guess a *coughs* tidy person *coughs* like me, really wouldn’t mind! ;p HAHAH. But seriously this is my idea of a perfect Sunday! You know just stay home, relax ;)

So I better keep this productivity going on till the end of the day! My pharmacology text book is waiting for me already!

Have a wonderful Sunday people ;))

3 comments:

Abam Faiz said...

raihan, pas ni leh tak aku upah kau kemas bilik aku? huhuhu

raihan said...

faiz: xboleh, org byk duit pg hire bibik india! haha ;p

Anonymous said...

alah jelous nya u dah basuh baju! haha