Friday, November 20, 2009

that was CLOSE!


Today is a very tiring day. My clinical theory class starts as early as 8am (it might not be early to u, but it is to me!) and I got ophthalmology posting at 9-12pm. Followed by ENDLESS theory classes after that. 1230 Pediatrics, 130 Ear Nose n Throat (ENT), 230 Ophthalmology (AGAIN) 330 Dermatology and if we are lucky enough the Doctor will stop at 430. BUT MOST OF THE TIME, WE ARENT THAT LUCKY I TELL U.

And honestly I just made it halfway! Sleepy,hungry,lazy(not) I decided to go back and LUCKILY our (u don’t think I’m the only one being naughty right?!) savior, Tom the one with the CAR (ehem daddy are u reading this?) wanted to go back as well! But not so lucky us, Dr.Manohar (he’s like our clinical PRINCIPAL) happened to be at the car park too! SHIT it felt very high school u know hiding from being seen behind the canteen! HAHAHA!

Just so I thought he’s gone, he’s actually behind us on the road! OH MY EFFING GOD I was scareddddd! HAHAH! But fortunately Tom’s car is fully tinted so he can’t see us inside, FEWHHHH! This really reminds me of my SSP time, I used to “fly” a lot and being CAUGHT once! Kan Mimi? HAHAHA those were the days ;pp


excuse me, how much is this NANO again?

Note to self; its better to ponteng ALONE rather than in GROUP. Or never to bunk classes again? hihih!

No comments: