Friday, November 20, 2009

privacy intruder !


Bangalore is becoming more n more FUN (Errrr true)! Thanks to FB I don’t have to do much GOOGLE-ING since everybody’s uploading 112 photos (or more-part 1 2 3!) on their weekend activities! Not that I’m stalking, but the purpose of having FB is to TELL THE WHOLE WORLD what we are doing isn’t it? Same goes with TWITTER!

I saw someone uploading a photo of a place I’ve never been last week, n that caught my attention! Obviously by now ALL my college mates should’ve known MARATHAHALLI, the factory outlets unless u don’t have a FB account (seriously???) so I went INSTANTLY right after I knew, n with friends like mine, we just need one hour to get ready on UNPLANNED things like this ;))

Let’s see what outlets they got over there..

  1. . Puma
  2. Nike
  3. Levis
  4. United colors of Benetton
  5. Lacoste
  6. Esprit
  7. Calvin Klein
  8. Tommy Hilfiger
  9. And few brands u might not know of.

Of course it’s CHEAPER from their normal price, and 100% authentication assured! But the only thing is, this place is quite FAR and u can’t prolly go by auto!

There are few other INTERESTING places like the paintball arena, go-kart, futsal, and I saw one place like a fishing lake or something on my way to Marathahalli the other day! Its good u see having these people discovering new places and share with everybody, at least now we got SOMETHING else to do rather than MISSING HOME tak sudah sudah (no im not talking about myself)

p/s; doesn’t this sound interesting enough to u? COME VISIT ME HERE laaaa !!

No comments: